The best FPS game in years launched in 2023, but nobody played it

PC, Mac and Linux games, also known as computer games, are video games played on a personal computer. From the mid-90s onward they lost mass-market traction to console games before a resurgence in the mid-2000s through digital distribution.

PCGamesN
Corporate

The best FPS game in years launched in 2023, but nobody played it

Post by PCGamesN »

Starfield. Baldur’s Gate 3. Diablo 4. 2023 was certainly a busy year, and I’d imagine everyone’s ‘to-play’ lists are still pretty long right now. But what if I told you that one of the best FPS games of the last decade, and in fact the best FPS since the mighty Doom 2016, was available right now, having launched last June? What if I told you it felt like a modern, hyper-slick version of FEAR, complete with dual wielding, slow motion, and veritable reservoirs of blood? And what if I told you it was on sale for $20? Sounds like the kind of game that everyone should be raving about. But one of the best shooters in recent memory somehow has almost no players on Steam.
Continue reading The best FPS game in years launched in 2023, but nobody played it MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Best horror games, Best FPS games, Best PC Classics

Source: https://www.pcgamesn.com/trepang2/best-2023-shooter
PCGamesN

Return to “Windows, Mac, & Linux Forum”