Went to play Spyro The Dragon(PSN download) and couldn't. Time limit

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

Went to play Spyro The Dragon(PSN download) and couldn't. Time limit

Post by /p3 »

My father likes playing older video games. He gets all of my hand me down game consoles. He went to play Spyro the other day and it wouldn't let him. He's played it before on this console. It said something about a time limit and setting the clock via internet (80010601). The thing is, he doesn't have internet. And of course setting the clock manually did nothing. So I looked it up and I read something about the CMOS battery. I think. I've read up about this time limit thing and it kinda doesn't make too much sense to me. Either I'm having a massive brain fart or this just isn't registering in my brain. This console isn't jailbroken, nothing has been downloaded to it via USB or anything like that. What do I need to do so he can play the psn downloaded games without being connected to the internet?
submitted by /u/1KBushFan
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... nload_and/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”