Picoboot Swiss - FAT32 SD - SNES NES GB Sega emulators wont read file directory - Stuck on "DVD Loading" Screen for SNES

[Released: 2001] The GameCube, with the Game Boy Player attachment, it is able to play Game Boy/Color, and Game Boy Advance titles. It's successor, the Wii, supports backward compatibility. Panasonic released a DVD player hybrid Gamecube.

/gamecube
Corporate

Picoboot Swiss - FAT32 SD - SNES NES GB Sega emulators wont read file directory - Stuck on "DVD Loading" Screen for SNES

Post by /gamecube »

As the title suggests, I have a GameCube that I picoboot modded. Using SD2SP and a 256gb FAT32 formatted microSD card. I copied all of the files exactly as they are from one FAT32 formatted 256gb microSD card (Samsung Brand) which works perfectly with no issues to another (SanDisk Brand). The SanDisk memory card works fine with GameCube game backups, but when loading SNES NES GB or Sega emulators it either won't show the file structure at all, or will show "Loading DVD" forever on the SNES and NES emulators.

Because all of them are misbehaving I am thinking they aren't able to access the file directory, but I'm not 100% sure. File management is turned on on in Swiss on both memory cards. Looking for advice or suggestions, I'd prefer using this superior SanDisk memory card. I even reformatted the SanDisk card twice and recopied all the files thinking it could be a corruption issue. No dice. Thanks in advance for the help!
submitted by /u/PabloGuillermo
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamecube/comme ... s_gb_sega/
/gamecube

Return to “Gamecube Forum”