Magical Pop'N

[Released: 1990] The SNES was the best-selling console of the 16-bit era despite its relatively late start and the fierce competition it faced. The console was able to run some of the first three-dimensional video games on consoles, beginning with Star Fox.

/snes
Corporate

Magical Pop'N

Post by /snes »

I've been playing and collecting for the SNES since the mid 90's and I upgraded to an Analogue Super NT a few years back. With the jail broken FM you can side load ROMs but I usually just play my cart collection. This fall I got an Analogue Pocket and with the recent update they added screen filters for the FPGA cores so I've been using it quite a bit to play SNES games.

Recently started playing Magical Pop'N and it's really fun. I like the art style and most of the music is top notch. Game play isn't easy but also not hard at least not until level 4 and then it ramps up. Each level you get a new magic item but can also use any items you previously acquired. Reminds of a mash up of Zelda and Mickey's Magical Quest. Really fun and I suggest anyone who likes a good side scrolling adventure should at least check it out.
submitted by /u/aorear85
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/snes/comments/ ... ical_popn/
/snes

Return to “Super Nintendo Forum”