8Bitdo Bluetooth NES Retro Receiver and controller issue

[Released: 1983] The best-selling gaming console of its time. With the NES, Nintendo introduced a now-standard business model of licensing third-party developers, authorizing them to produce and distribute software for Nintendo's platform.

/nes
Corporate

8Bitdo Bluetooth NES Retro Receiver and controller issue

Post by /nes »

Hi,

I have two Switch NES controllers (one NES and one Famicom) with 8Bitdo Bluetooth NES Retro Receiver receivers. They are both updated from 1.34 to 1.4 and they sync with the adapter, but neither controller is actually has working inputs. They have worked in the past. I thought it was the adapters so I bought two more and they sync too, but still the inputs do not work with those either. Anyone have any insight into why this might be happening? Thanks and happy new year.

Update 12-31-23: Tried all of my controllers at all firmware updates and I am still not receiving consistent inputs. Original wired controllers work, but are loose. I am suspecting that the pins are not supplying enough power and need to be replaced. On my SNES my receivers (different model) practically lock into place and on my NES I have to prop them up. Will look into this theory later, but still open to other solutions.
submitted by /u/Not_Bob_Dylan
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/nes/comments/1 ... eiver_and/
/nes

Return to “Nintendo Entertainment System Forum”