I bought 70% of my collection during 2023

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

I bought 70% of my collection during 2023

Post by /p3 »

Title.

Here's the story, I live in Argentina. This year in my country we saw the worst decline in economy in the past couple of decades, the local coin kept losing its value months after month, week after week, until finally here in december it went through a daily period of value loss

I foresaw this, I knew this mess was coming by around june, so I decided to expand my collection severely as much as I could. At that time I only had titles like the GTA franchise, Resident Evil, MGS, God of War, etc. The most popular titles

And now I've finally finished buying all the games I care most for. What I haven't quite finished is buying all their DLCs and other digital games, but I can look upon my collection with pride and joy, and I have years of entertainment ahead of me

I've also had the opportunity to buy a 160GB Slim console as an emergency, in case my current console (bought in 2011) YLODs
submitted by /u/NeoLedah
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... ring_2023/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”