PLAY Expo Blackpool returns to The Norbreck Castle in October 2022

Find the most informative FAQ & Video library and member reviews.

Retro Garden
Super Saiyan

PLAY Expo Blackpool returns to The Norbreck Castle in October 2022

Post by Retro Garden »

PLAY Expo Blackpool is returning to The Norbreck Castle on the 1st and 2nd October 2022.

One of the largest and most popular retro themed events in the UK returns once again to it’s spiritual home – the large exhibition space in The Norbreck Castle Hotel in Blackpool this autumn. You can expect the usual: consoles, arcade machines, pinball, talks from within the industry and a trading hall to pick up retro themed goods.

Last year’s event was one of the first events to take place post pandemic, which I attended, and it was a great event. I’ve already got my ticket sorted for this October’s event. I hope to see you there?

At the time of writing, there’s still over 100 days to go before the event, so guests and exhibitors are still waiting to be confirmed. However I’m sure in the coming weeks there’ll be confirmations. For more details please check out their social accounts on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

Pre-booked tickets allow access to the event one hour before general admission at 10am, tickets can be bought for the weekend and day passes, with family tickets available for 1 adult & 3 children, or 2 adults and 2 children. Adult tickets are £18 for the day, and £32 for the weekend.

Buy Tickets For Play Expo Blackpool 2022

The post PLAY Expo Blackpool returns to The Norbreck Castle in October 2022 appeared first on Retro Garden.

Source: https://www.retrogarden.co.uk/news/play ... ober-2022/
Retro Garden

Return to “FAQs, Reviews, & Guides”