Important Update: Xbox 360 Modding Discussion Now Allowed!

[Released: 2005] As the second console from Microsoft, the XBOX 360 completely sold out upon release in all regions except in Japan. About 33% of all consoles became defective making it the most unreliable console ever created.

/xB360
Corporate

Important Update: Xbox 360 Modding Discussion Now Allowed!

Post by /xB360 »

Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news to share with you all. After carefully considering community feedback, we've decided to lift the ban on discussing modding on /r/xbox360. Modding has been a significant part of the gaming world, and we believe it's time to embrace those discussions.

Starting immediately, feel free to engage in conversations about Xbox 360 modding. This includes sharing links to console mods, instructional videos, asking questions, and having discussions about the modding process. We anticipate this change will lead to more knowledge sharing and creativity within the community.

However, please remember that certain rules still apply. Links to pirated content or any materials that promote piracy are not allowed. This aligns with both our subreddit guidelines and Rule 7 of the Reddit Content Policy.
FAQ
Q1: What does the lifting of the ban on Xbox 360 modding discussion mean?

A1: We're now allowing discussions related to Xbox 360 modding on our subreddit. This includes sharing resources, asking questions, and engaging in conversations about the modding process.

Q2: What can I share in terms of modding content?

A2: You're welcome to share links to console mods, instructional videos, and actively participate in discussions about modding.

Q3: Are there any topics that are still prohibited?

A3: Yes, sharing links to pirated content or promoting piracy in any way is strictly prohibited. Please refer to our guidelines and Rule 7 of the Reddit Content Policy.

Q4: What should I do if I was previously banned under the old rule and want to participate in modding discussions?

A4: If you were banned and wish to rejoin the community, contact the moderator team. If your ban was related to modding, we'll review your case for possible unbanning. However, if your ban resulted from breaking Rule 1 by insulting moderators, the ban will remain in effect.

Q5: How can I report inappropriate content or violations?

A5: If you come across content that violates our guidelines or the Reddit Content Policy, please use the reporting feature or contact the moderators. Your help in maintaining a positive community is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for being part of our community.
submitted by /u/sensory
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox360/commen ... ssion_now/
/xB360

Return to “Xbox 360 Forum”