Nes mini clone game files

[Released: 2016] Licensed miniature replica NES that includes a static library of 30 built-in games supporting save states.

/classicNES
Bustin' Moves

Nes mini clone game files

Post by /classicNES »

Hello everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hopefully someone would have an idea how to direct me.

I recently purchased this little box with some four button NES controllers that I assumed was for the computer. it turns out that it was an HDMI game stick with a an sdcard that had a bunch of games categorized by type such as fighting, sports, action, puzzle, etc. some of them are spot-on while others are ridiculously obvious that they were bootlegs. I don't care it didn't really stop me from enjoying it.

then I saw this mini classic NES with the same type of controllers for $20.

I didn't realize that this was a knock off.

It has an HDMI port, a micro USB port for charging, and an SD card slot. so it's not an NES on a chip apparently.

I decided to take the SD card out of the HDMI game stick and pop it into the NES clone. the system will be right up with no difference between the two. the same menu and games that I saw on the HDMI game stick I now see on the NES clone.

I put the SD card in my computer and found that it has six folders (one with each category) but inside, all of the files simply say Game 01.bin, Game02.bin, etc. and hsk00.asd, hsk01.asd, etc.

I tried using HakChi but i cannot put the mini into any type of recovery mode. one method said to hold reset as you plug in the usb data cable. nothing happens.

Considering the games are on an sdcard, i think the best bet would be to find a way to get my roms onto it instead of trying to flash the system.

Does anyone have any idea how to achieve this? I've looked for converters to turn my .nes files into .bin files but haven't had any luck. I tried renaming the file feom .nes to .bin but it doesn't show up.

Thank you in advance for any and all replies and suggestions.
submitted by /u/Evening_Slice_2658
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/nesclassicmods ... ame_files/
/classicNES

Return to “NES Classic Edition Forum”