I'm happy with my Raspberry PI 400, probably won't upgrade unless the raspberry pi 5/500 is a generational leap.

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

I'm happy with my Raspberry PI 400, probably won't upgrade unless the raspberry pi 5/500 is a generational leap.

Post by /RaspberryPi »

I am happy with my Raspberry PI 400. I use it as a commodore 64 emulator, I run freedos/dosbox and I use it as my primary desktop. I like the fact that I can switch SD cards at will like the IBM PC and floppy disks. I wish that I could run fedora with the PIXEL desktop however. If I were to upgrade in the coming years, I would want at least a quad core arm cortex a715 at 2 ghz with a Videocore 6 with 6 execution units, 128 shader cores and 16MB of cache running at 850mhz. That is what I consider worth upgrading too since my raspberry pi 400 is already paid for.
submitted by /u/PrinceofSealand1776
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/raspberry_pi/c ... ably_wont/
/RaspberryPi

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”