what game should i buy out of these three? the witcher 3, persona 5 and the last of us part 2

[Released: 2019] The PlayStation Classic is a dedicated video game console by Sony Interactive Entertainment that emulates games originally released on its 1994 PlayStation console.

/psxclassic
Corporate

what game should i buy out of these three? the witcher 3, persona 5 and the last of us part 2

Post by /psxclassic »

the reason why i'm considering these options is because i have always wanted to play them and they are currently on sale that ends tomorrow and i have limited money on which to buy. here are my reasons for wanting to play them. 1. the witcher 3: never played the series but have heard it is the greatest of all time for ps4 games and it looks similar to ghost of Tsushima and rdr2 which i enjoyed and loved thise games. 2. persona 5: never played the persona series but i love anime and i have played yakuza 0 which i think was an amazing game and i think it would be similar to p5 3 the last of us 2: i have played the last of us part 1 and have seen the tv show and it is one of my favorite games of all time although i have heard bad things about it and most of it being very negative reviews but i have heard people claiming it to actually be really great and there has been no i between a either they hate it or love it
submitted by /u/Extension-Type1363
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PlaystationCla ... three_the/
/psxclassic

Return to “PlayStation Classic Forum”