Sonic Skyline- character set

Show off your custom inserts, modified cases and systems.

DeviantArt
Bustin' Moves

Sonic Skyline- character set

Post by DeviantArt »

well.. i already forgot what number set it was...

wanted to finish designing some places before to submit these.... but at the end i'm still going to take a time for that ...
like this one :
66.media.tumblr.com/945d9fa908…
Sonic Skyline’s Angel Island core, where Chaos, Tikal , Chip and Knuckles live… but its just a concept… of Chaos’ place, althar, temple dunno how’s called

the circle inside was suposed to be a waterpool, with a Little waterfall where Chaos spends time, its surrounded by pilars , outside the main circle there its some water but its nothing deep, and some clouds and its at the middle and on the second highest part of the island.. i’m really still not sure about the symbols at the middle.. i might change them.. but the main idea would be the same..
also i would like to design Gaia's place (Chip’s place) (wich i still don’t design xD) its supose to be on a second floor, over Chaos' place …. where he places a special magic brush wich uses on the land (earth) . still need to decide how it will be .
--------

here there are some other redesignsssss yaaay

Wendy Witchcart:
Wendy goes to see Tails very often because of his fixing machines capabilities XD she has a vehicle (wich i must to design AHH XP) and trows too much smoke on the air with it…..and she goes to Tails to repair it but does in in purporse, she knows is annoying him but plays the naive granny so Tails agrees to help her..
she just want him to learn to say no XD

Witchcarters objetive its to make people learn life lessons on a bit hard way.. they go around the skyes doing this.

Fockewulf (design is not here lol) is always telling people they have to be just like him, like “oh you are just like me” “you are going to be just like me” “you are doing very good, just like the good Fockewulf!” kind of guy XD that can be used to very supportive obejtives XD

Carrotia the Rabbit:

she looks like a cookie vendor...obsessed with carrots, because they're healthy.. she recomends carrots and knows why they're healthy..
dunno what else could say for her XD heheh

Marine the Raccon:
she lives on Blaze’s kingdom; a city on the same dimention of Skyline Sonic but looks like its from another dimention because the clouds there are kinda strange.. clouds with other colors, shapes etc… (i still need to design) , Marine dreams with having a flying ship where she can travel through the sky and the stars! ( on the highest distance when the clouds just ends, she wishes one day to go even further than that; its something i had though for Sonic’s chilhood dream XD something like he wanted to scape to the space and to the stars, but the idea of being alone there on perhaps nothing its kinda creepy so dunno)

Shard The Metal Sonic:
he collects red star rings for Chuck
Red Star Rings are a thing really hard to find, they are hidden in the clouds but Shard is an expert on finding them, and if this was a game he probably would teach Sonic how to find them..

Shade the Echidna:
she was one of Knuckles friends before he… went beserk and disappeared, she just want to know why

Image Note: something i would like to make a sort of illustration about it but i'll explain....

Knuckles was i would say “wicked” (because i don’t find the right term on my head XD..) but he was possesed by a strange force and he started attacking the people of his village, only Tikal and Chaos could stop him before he destroy the Master emerald, after that, he felt so guilty that decided he was not going to allow nobody to try to hurt or steal the ME, as a punishment he stated for himself… he tries to stay away from his village and friends because of the shame..

also besides he needs to learn to forgive himself too... (Sonic or Amy or whoever it could be would have to help him to do that) the villagers mainly Pachacamac (i have a design, yet i need to put it on digital) will have to forgive him but it's not going to be easy.. and that.

Bark the Polarbear:

his design is new.. i haven't even posted it on Tumblr XD

More...

Return to “Custom Ideas”