'new problem report' is stuck on infinite loading. I have a playback issue with youtube. image stuttering/freezing while audi

[Released: 2013] Moving away from its predecessor's PowerPC-based architecture, the Xbox One marks a shift back to the x86 architecture used in the original Xbox; it features an AMD Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) built around the x86-64 instruction set.

/xboxone
Corporate

'new problem report' is stuck on infinite loading. I have a playback issue with youtube. image stuttering/freezing while audi

Post by /xboxone »

I can't clip on Xbox for obvious reasons. But when I start a video and it'll play for a short while and then the aspect ratio breaks, for example the top half of the screen zooms into a part of the video and freezes while the bottom half of the screen continues to play but stutters jumping to the frozen image and back to the actively playing video.
The only fix I've found is to pause the video.
Back out to yt main menu.
Open search and search anything.
Back out of search after results load and navigate to watch history and reload the video.
My watch history doesn't retain timestamp unless I load something else. Which is why I don't just navigate there first after leaving the video initially.
But it breaks pretty often now.
I can't report anything through the xbox. I'm stuck with Infinite load. Anyone help with this or have similar issue?

submitted by /u/Mission_Trainer
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox One Forum”