xbox one didn't save and then sync my save data when I loaded up need for speed payback this morning no clue why and it reset

[Released: 2013] Moving away from its predecessor's PowerPC-based architecture, the Xbox One marks a shift back to the x86 architecture used in the original Xbox; it features an AMD Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) built around the x86-64 instruction set.

/xboxone
Corporate

xbox one didn't save and then sync my save data when I loaded up need for speed payback this morning no clue why and it reset

Post by /xboxone »

I started up the game this morning on xbox one to finish a streaming series I'm doing and when I logged in I was only at chapter 2 not 5 like I was when I logged off and I turned off everything properly. I have no clue what happened between 430 yesterday evening and this morning when I started the game around 10 but my progress back tracked. I have proof that I made it to chapter 5 because it's both on my twitch and YT channels so anyone know what happened and how I can recover my progress with out replaying the game.

submitted by /u/GamerGirlCentral
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox One Forum”