Help decide what I play?

[Released: 1989] The Game Boy is Nintendo's second handheld system following the Game & Watch series. Despite many other technologically superior handheld consoles introduced during its lifetime, the Game Boy was a tremendous success.

/gameboy
Corporate

Help decide what I play?

Post by /gameboy »

So I recently got a handheld emulator to play some GBA games. Now the issue is, Ive started a few games and don't know what I should play through first.
I started:
pokemon fire red(I've played basically every pokemon game there is besides sun and moon)
Pokemon red resume team(never played a rescue team pokemon)
Castlevania aria of sorrow(only one I've really played was symphony of the night when I was around 14 and probably completed it to about 90-95%)
Final Fantasy 1 (plan is to play all the GBA versions and I've played basically every Final fantasy from 7 and after)
Sword of mana (played secret of mana on SNES when I was a kid, but don't remember much from it just know I completed it)
Golden sun (never played either one)
Shining soul 2 (never played either of these, but started 2 as I've read they don't really line up with story and 2 was a lot better than 1)
So far that's all I've started and played for probably at least 30 minutes of each, but I know if I just keep starting games I'll never finish one and eventually feel like it's not worth it. So if this was the only games you were going to play how would you play them?

submitted by /u/Automatic_Tree723
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Game Boy Forum”