Random Xbox Live Disconnection Issue

[Released: 2005] As the second console from Microsoft, the XBOX 360 completely sold out upon release in all regions except in Japan. About 33% of all consoles became defective making it the most unreliable console ever created.

/xB360
Corporate

Random Xbox Live Disconnection Issue

Post by /xB360 »

Okay so I have an xbox 360 E and S, my Elite red ringed for some reason (I thought that model wouldn't but then again i've had it for a decade.) Anyways, my main xbox account Nevermind916858 has issues playing downloaded games on my xbox 360, since I bought the S recently I haven't had that problem because I haven't played it much. The problem was that I would load up a downloaded game whether it be bought, downloaded for free or free for gold when I was a kid, it would say "Disconnected from xbox live, reconnect in 10 minutes" and boot me off the internet but I could still play the game for a bit, it would give me the same message every minute going from 10 minutes to 1, then if I didn't reconnect, it would kick me out of the game. If I did reconnect to xbox live, it would repeatedly give me the same message after about 5 minutes, that is for every downloaded game. To my knowledge, disc games do not give this issue and since then I have made a new account, yet I cant connect it to the xbox live network since the 360 network is old and has its own issues.
If anyone has a solution to that problem please let me know, thank you so much!

submitted by /u/MaskedXeni
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox 360 Forum”