Does anyone know a old ps1 or pc game where you start as a kid in a room full of candy?

[Released: 1994] Sony entered into an agreement with Nintendo to develop a CD-ROM attachment, for the Super Nintendo. Due to contractual problems it was never released, and instead, a modified version was introduced by Sony called the PlayStation.

/playstation
Corporate

Does anyone know a old ps1 or pc game where you start as a kid in a room full of candy?

Post by /playstation »

Looking for an old Playstation 1 or PC game where you play a child who is in a room full of candy at the beginning of the game.
The candy is on tables in glass bowls. Not sure anymore if it's for PC or Playstation 1 because I played it as a little kid. (Am 23 now) I think it was a point & click game. Everything was rather childlike and you often had to collect things for other characters. I can still remember that you had to look for horseradish in the beginning to get further.
I can't remember the game that well because it was a long time ago. Google search I have unfortunately found nothing so I hope that someone here possibly knows it :(

submitted by /u/LumaniaAC
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation 1 Forum”