Some questions about cartridges.

[Released: 1989] The Game Boy is Nintendo's second handheld system following the Game & Watch series. Despite many other technologically superior handheld consoles introduced during its lifetime, the Game Boy was a tremendous success.

/gameboy
Corporate

Some questions about cartridges.

Post by /gameboy »

So I'm very new to the modding community but I have been messing around with getting some old gameboys I found up and running again. My main project right now is a Gameboy Advance that I've managed to get up and running again. However, all of the game cartridges I have are the full size ones. I was wondering if there is any way to find the same games, specifically the version of Tetris that came with the original Gameboy, but sized for the GBA. I've seen the NES classics cartridge online but I haven't been able to find one with just Tetris on it so any reccomendations for alternatives would be very much appreciated!
I also am wanting to put new batteries in some of my older cartridges to make it so they can save again but I know that sometimes batteries can vary in quality so I was wondering if there were any sellers who are generally trusted or known to be quality. Thank you everyone!

submitted by /u/Nice-Cucumber-4241
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Game Boy Forum”