GTa2 for PlayStation, after resurface, game still freezes after mission from Scientists

[Released: 1994] Sony entered into an agreement with Nintendo to develop a CD-ROM attachment, for the Super Nintendo. Due to contractual problems it was never released, and instead, a modified version was introduced by Sony called the PlayStation.

/playstation
Corporate

GTa2 for PlayStation, after resurface, game still freezes after mission from Scientists

Post by /playstation »

Hello Reddit!
I have an ask you about resurface disc from my collection of video game for consoles.
I have GTa2 (Collector Edition) and some years ago I had two rings, which it's not too deep to not resurface them. I bring the disc to someone who get this disc to polish it and still in Residential District I have one major problem that block me... after I completed the mission with yellow difficulty (about killing the some guys in south district and bring some "papa" from Rednecks to SRS headquarters. After that with MISSION COMPLETED info, game freeze for "good".
How do you think? The guy who was fixing the CD didn't do it right and still the disc for the console reader is scratched and not reading this moment as I finish missions and stay on this wretched screen? This is absurd.
In fact, as many people indicated earlier that there are traces of polishing on the CD, other discs that I gave for regeneration - go without any problems - whether it is for PS2 or Xbox 360 or even SEGI Saturn and they have polishing marks. Do you know how to fix it? Maybe go to another point where I would have to regenerate the disc a second time? Does that not damage the CD anymore?

submitted by /u/Sonic1994PL
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation 1 Forum”