Has anyone ever attempted to add background music or game manual scans to their internal storage?

[Released: 2019] The PlayStation Classic is a dedicated video game console by Sony Interactive Entertainment that emulates games originally released on its 1994 PlayStation console.

/psxclassic
Corporate

Has anyone ever attempted to add background music or game manual scans to their internal storage?

Post by /psxclassic »

I bought a PSTV around the same time the games for the PSC was announced. A small detail I love about the Vita/PSTV is that they provide manual scans of the games I purchased. I'd love it if the PSC could do that. I found manuals for some of the games on my internal storage. I know that I can easily view the files through Retroarch, and I've done that years ago, but it'd be cool if I could view them solely with the stock console. The Guide icon could have been the place to put the manual. I have previously made changes internally, including altering the theme, updating the emulator, and converting the bin files to pbp.
Adding background music isn't necessary, but it'd be a nice touch. Personally, I'd either want the music from my PSTV, or the music from the demo disc that came with my PS1 when I was a child.

submitted by /u/CriscoM90
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation Classic Forum”