one day its fast then one day its slow.

[Released: 2001] The Xbox was Microsoft's first video game console after collaborating with Sega to port Windows CE to the Dreamcast console and was the first console offered by an American company after the Atari Jaguar stopped sales in 1996.

/xbox
Corporate

one day its fast then one day its slow.

Post by /xbox »

So i originally had my soft modded xbox running with just F partition (working fine). I added some more NES games and a few other roms like sega etc. Then noticed that clicking the emulators too a lot longer to load into the game selection screen than it was normally doing. Formatted to do F&G equal partitions (noticed on my 1tb I could only get it to select 32kb not 64 no matter what I did) and still same results. I get I have a lot of games on there but I had like 280 something sega games and now i have 350 or so and it just seems to take a while after clicking that emulator to see the list. A while meaning around 1-3sec normally, now to around 5-8 sometimes 10 seconds.
** when i only had F partition it did show 64kb but not when I split. This HDD and softmod are about a month old

submitted by /u/Movingpixle
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox Forum”