A "new" plugin arrives to PSP after many years

[Released: 2004] The PSP is the only handheld console to use an optical disc format as its primary storage medium. Other distinguishing features of the console include its large viewing screen and robust multi-media capabilities.

/psp
Corporate

A "new" plugin arrives to PSP after many years

Post by /psp »

The scene never dies. A long text advise but worth it ?. I want to inform about a plugin that recently (today to be exact) has resurrected being dead and lost for more than 10 years. I'm talking about PowerLED Disabler. This plugin while are active allows to turn off permanently all the lights of the PSP on all models. I know that already exists a couple of plugins with that option , but every plugin I tried always turn on the led again when the PSP GO slide up from sleep mode on my case. So in other words, no plugin was working properly always turning back on the lights. But with this you can forget the leds and play or watch a video without distractions at nite. Also save a bit of battery. All thanks to dj51_Shura originally the creator of the plugin but are lost from scene many years ago also the link was lost and forgotten from the net (only remaining the source code fortunately) and @wad11656 from reddit who is the person that build, compile and make the plugin again from source code with a fully working version for all PSP (included a new version for PSP GO bluetooth led). This is a new plugin and the only that disable permanently the leds. Working fine on a PSP GO CFW Pro C2 6.60 and also works on 6.61. Feel free if you want to spread the word on the community cause this plugin and the legacy of PSP deserve to be known. Thanks for reading. More info and link here https://archive.org/details/power-led-disabler

submitted by /u/Wolfsschanze44
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation Portable Forum”