Half of downloaded ISOs are corrupted data

[Released: 2004] The PSP is the only handheld console to use an optical disc format as its primary storage medium. Other distinguishing features of the console include its large viewing screen and robust multi-media capabilities.

/psp
Corporate

Half of downloaded ISOs are corrupted data

Post by /psp »

Edit 2: All of my games work, but there’s just a bunch of corrupted data in my games list, seemingly for no reason. Relevant information is below.
I just modded my psp 1000 and installed a bunch of games, and for some reason half of them are corrupted data? they came from two different websites i trust, and the ones that did work correctly are from both sites, so I doubt it was an issue with the ISO itself. I have a 128gb micro usb with an adapter, and i transfer the games via the adapter, not a cable.
Is there a way to salvage the games? Or do i need to figure out manually what didn’t work and do it over again.
Edit: i just put the sd card back into my pc and all the files are still there. The ones that did not work are completely random, the source or order i got them in doesn’t matter here

submitted by /u/goldninjaI
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation Portable Forum”