Question about Controllers

[Released: 2019] The PlayStation Classic is a dedicated video game console by Sony Interactive Entertainment that emulates games originally released on its 1994 PlayStation console.

/psxclassic
Corporate

Question about Controllers

Post by /psxclassic »

So I recently got a PS Classic for my birthday with the intentions of jailbreaking it. However I have one issue and that's with the controllers. I want to use other controllers to control games since some of the games I have require analog controls. The video I saw on jailbreaking the Classic mentioned the 8bitDo Bluetooth adapters for wireless but with them being about $20 each it might be a bit too much for me (I want at least 3 controllers for me and my cousins which means spending $60 to get 3 8bitDos). I thought about maybe using wired controllers that can connect to the front of the console or the OTG Hub I have for the Classic but I'm not sure if those would work when plugged specifically in the front ports of the console. Does anyone have any advice on what to do and which option is better and cheaper? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/MarcR125X
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation Classic Forum”