Sonic Skyline -set 3

Show off your custom inserts, modified cases and systems.

DeviantArt
Bustin' Moves

Sonic Skyline -set 3

Post by DeviantArt »

set 1 set 2
Image Image

the Chaotix and Uncle Chuck!! yaaaay! Image
Redesigned by my little bro, Image !!

^-^ i added the colors to them.. but he did all the redesign work… though i just tweaked some details but this is it ^3^
Charmy colors are inspired on yellow and pink candies.. his scarf has some little bells, so its pretty noicy.. . he likes to shake them along with his buzzing

Espio was something more.. um.. black and white .. like Ying andYang very sutile XD ahh and chameleon like feet Image

Vector colors are inspired on his classic outfit ..
also.. he likes Vanilla the rabbit a lot… but he is also its intrigued by her always closed eyes ….. he wonders if she is blind or if she actually has beautiful eyes. its all a mistery that he would like to discover..

(though the fact is that Vanilla represents medusa.. you may not wonder why she doesn’t want to open her eyes hehe..Vector would end literaly stunned )

then its Uncle Chuck..
Chuck its an expert on Rings.. he knows how Sonic’s scarf works and the origin of its design (ancient god Hermes) .. he knows about red star rings (those applied to Super Sonic Skyline) and the goal rings (Hyper Sonic Skylinethis last one its just a possibility XD)

his design its a bit based on Chuck from Sonic X i mean because his spikes’ shape..
his outfit it makes a reference to Sonic’s outfit.. but.. well.. not because they maybe are relatives… i really mean this Sonic to not have relatives… or at least.. to not getting realize this old heddehog it could be his uncle..

just to keep the essencial things similar to the SEGA’s canon XD

note: possibly he would be based on Hephaestous Image huh? he is not ugly. but what if he can create special rings as a blacksmith of Rings .. just a random idea Image )

ahh and there is an ugly sketch of Skyline Eggman with a hat and a scepter too Image
a time ago i've got realize Eggman's outfit looks like a circus presenter.. so
his machines probably will look kinda circus themed Image

hope u like it!
and there is still a few more to go

More...

Return to “Custom Ideas”