Sonic - Teams against Eggman

Show off your custom inserts, modified cases and systems.

DeviantArt
Bustin' Moves

Sonic - Teams against Eggman

Post by DeviantArt »

Fighting Eggman since 1991!
That's the main idea of this pic.

This is a 2008 version of my 2005 pic "The world of SegaSonic". I didn't include Charmy last time (O_o), so I'm redeeming myself here, basically.
Also new here is Big the Cat, which I drew for the first time here. It's actually quite easy to draw him since he does not have flimsy arms like the other characters! Round characters are fun to draw...
One official character many might not recognize is Ray the flying squirrel. He appeared only in the SegaSonic arcade game, which was only released in Japan and in the SegaWorld of London.
Have you noticed that there are only pairs of characters in this pic? Here's an explanation for each of them...

Team full power (Vector, Big): Both of them are slow but powerful.
Team punch-kick combo (Mighty, Rouge): Mighty's supposedly tough and Rouge can kick well.
Team ring users (Charmy, Ray): Both were in games where rings were used in a special way. In SegaSonic arcade, rings were like a life bar. In Chaotix, they were a link between the player and his partner.
Team echidna (Knuckles, Tikal): Both have business with the emeralds...
Team chaos elements (Cream, Shadow): Cream has Cheese, which is almost the same being as Chaos, and Shadow can use Chaos Control. Cheese + Chaos Control = mean evolution!
Team agility (Tails, Espio): Tails can fly and Espio is supposedly a ninja, so together, they can surprise enemies.
Team Lovers? (Sonic, Amy): Yeeep, nothing's happening between them. This is obviously a one-sided relationship, buuuut... it doesn't mean they can cooperate sometimes. I mean, even in Sonic Advance 3, teaming Sonic with Amy gave you a strange team name. Image

Song of inspiration: "Open your Heart" (Crush 40 vs Bentley Jones Remix)
Inspiration for design: Persona 4

All official Sonic characters are (c) Sega of America/Sega of Japan/Sonic Team.

More...

Return to “Custom Ideas”