Merry Christmas!: Amy Rose in the Nutcracker.

Show off your custom inserts, modified cases and systems.

DeviantArt
Bustin' Moves

Merry Christmas!: Amy Rose in the Nutcracker.

Post by DeviantArt »

[CENTER]Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
[/CENTER]

Amy Rose in the Nutcracker!

Amy Rose after the Christmas party she always throws at her house, fell asleep waiting for her friend Sonic, who had promised her that he was going to the party but apparently he's taking longer than expected in arrive.

Suddenly Amy wakes up but now as tiny was a mouse and sees a small Metal Sonic fighing some Eggpawns with mouse ears and tail... she doesn't know what's going on, but decides to help.

After defeating the robots, the Metal Sonic reveals that he is the Nutcracker Prince, who was transformed into a robot by the evil Dr. Eggman/Robotnik, who rides a Mouse king themed mecha, has an army of Eggpawns with mouse ears and trapped the Sugar Plum Fairy (Illumina goddess of dreams, from Sonic Shuffle,) and toke over The Land of Sweets.

Also the only way for her to return to normal is by helping the Nutcracker prince and his friends to defeat Eggman and free the Sugar plum fairy! Image

Cream is the Tea, Vanilla is Mother Ginger, Tails is a Candy cane boy with a toy of T-pup, Blaze and Silver represent Coffee, Marine is the Parzipan, Team Dark is Chocolate, Chaos and hero chao are the Snowflakes, Tikal and Knuckles plus chaos are the Flowers.
---------------

Hello!!! happy holidays everyone!! Image

This year i could finally draw something about the Nutcracker for Christmas! i know is not like i had planned at first, that was like.. a bit of a slideshow story thing, (like a comic but w/o dialogue) but it was too much for me, so i resolved it should be a mockup comic cover or something like that

still i couldn't make a Sonic comic logo fit well enough on the top of the pic without covering Eggman lol, so i miscalculated that XD

anyways this is a mockup cover, it's not going to be a comic, it's just a cover as IF it was from a comic about Amy rose in the nutcracker Image

that's all i can say by now, just thank you so much for your support thorough the year,

and i wish you a merry christmas and wonderful new year!

HEEY!! check out my lil bro's art!!

Image Image

More...

Return to “Custom Ideas”