Sonic Skyline//1st Anniversary

Show off your custom inserts, modified cases and systems.

DeviantArt
Bustin' Moves

Sonic Skyline//1st Anniversary

Post by DeviantArt »

everything began on July 2 of 2015, when i decided to post my own redesign for Sonic the hedgehog on Tumblr as a personal challenge, i saw a topic on Sonic Stadium about "how would you redesign Sonic?" so i tried to re-style and re-design Sonic to look proper to a game or something...

here is the post i did about it : drawloverlala.tumblr.com/post/…

then after that i started redesigning Sonic's friends with the Same style.. and also i added a story to this new little fan alternative universe...

after a time when i got an amount of characters already re-designed .. i submited them here.. and i gotta say.. i really wasn't expecting people liked it so much!..
this deviation got to appear on Browse Art from Deviant art, at least some little time, but it got to be there.. i was so happy and surprised Image

so i thank you guys so much for your support with this AU.. it has been a whole year of so much fun!
we got fan art, fan fics, and a comic! and i guess there is some people roleplaying on Google plus Image heheh so wow! its fascinating to see how the fandom can make a simple AU grow up like this.. and in a healthy way..Image hehe lets hope this keeps like that ( i mean healthy for the Fandom Image lol )

so really thank you so much! Image Image you are awesome! Image
----
about the picture Image
i mostly did not include Freedom Fighters, Chaotix, Hooligan and Honey.. but i just couldn't find a place.. XD sorry..
what Chip i carrying its a huge Brush wich he can make vegetal life grow up.. because he is GAIA

NOTE: do NOT Repost anywere or use this without my permission Image thanks!

More...

Return to “Custom Ideas”