Ispy connections ; nothing found

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Ispy connections ; nothing found

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Hello everyone,

been trying to get Ispy working on my rasperry pi; its installed and my camera is working, I can connect with my laptop over LAN. BUT, everytime i try to setup a new device (camera) i get a nothing found when trying to connect. Its probably something simple as i am a noob but it's been 2 and half days now, im ready to give up. LAN proxy server is switched off. Some error codes from the log;
Error: ONVIF Device: ONVIF Device: No media endpoints found
ONVIF Device Capabilities: ONVIF Device Capabilities: Unable to connect to the remote server
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.0.219:80
Error: ONVIF Device Capabilities: at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
what am I doing wrong?
thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Both-Cry1382
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”