Samba share is broken

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Samba share is broken

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Hi guys, I'm using raspiOS image on an i386 system and it has been serving me well for almost a year. I use it is as my Plex server and have a samba share setup on it, I recently switched to an SSD but ever since I installed SAMBA it has been behaving weirdly, Plex can see the Movie files easily and I can play them no problem at all and they are also visible when I check it via terminal it lists the files as usual. The issue is I can't see them on the Samba share, the folders are visible but they are all empty or the files are not playing, surprisingly only one move "Top Gun" is visible outside the folders and it is playable on my MacBook using IINA, I am using mask = 777 and browsable = yes I've been using the same config for a very long time but the issue showed up after I reinstalled.

submitted by /u/utkarsh03
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”