Issue with dreamcast titles not launching on retropie. All other titles are. Very bizarre issue. Games appear in a folder wit

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Issue with dreamcast titles not launching on retropie. All other titles are. Very bizarre issue. Games appear in a folder wit

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Before anything, just note that the files are all extracted, I have both of the bios files all in the bios folder, and other consoles have all worked near flawlessly.
So essentially, when opening up the dreamcast library on retropie, the games are listed there in red (all of them are folders for some reason), and upon opening up any of them, each folder contains 2 files, both titled the same for whatever game it is. However, upon launching either of them, things appear to be loading for a second, only for me to get booted back to the file selection window.
I have no idea what is happening and I would really appreciate some advice on what I could try here.
Thank you.

submitted by /u/NeonAbomination
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”