MAC USER - Project Eris not loading through OTG

[Released: 2019] The PlayStation Classic is a dedicated video game console by Sony Interactive Entertainment that emulates games originally released on its 1994 PlayStation console.

/psxclassic
Corporate

MAC USER - Project Eris not loading through OTG

Post by /psxclassic »

Installing Project Eris for the first time. I've been following a very detailed video tutorial however it's showing the installation on PC. As there is not much difference in process, I know it's Mac friendly however I think I've ran into a snag.
I got the first boot of Eris through the second controller port to work on a SanDisk Cruzer Fit 8GB 2.0.
I continued the process by using a larger flash drive (SanDisk Cruzer Glide 128 GB 3.0) though the OTG cable. This drive has been proven to work as has the OTG cable. However after copying the backup files (log folder, rom folder, project_eris folder etc.) and formatting it exFat and MasterBoot Record as other Mac users have mentioned, It still doesn't load through OTG. The PSC just boots up stock.
I also tried loading the 8GB through the OTG just to see if Eris would boot but no dice. Yet it still boots through the second controller port.
Any advice here? I've tried formatting it as alternative drives & partition maps as well.

submitted by /u/Dyslexic_Nerd
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “PlayStation Classic Forum”